Friday, February 15, 2008

lagging

notable events this week:
-we got a hamster
-i had amazing fellowship this weekend with kathy and julia and other folks that i haven't seen as frequently as would like
-i had a portfolio review and got a lot of good advice/direction
-smoked more hookah on friday/had a night out
-discovered an affinity for modeling in studio class....hahaha

unfortunately, i only had my camera with me for some of those things. enjoy...











I'm a bit behind on updating this, let alone shooting. I have a couple of polaroids laying on my dresser that need to be scanned. The novelty of the semester is wearing off, admittedly, and it's seeping into my art. I'm going to actively counteract this...I'd like to simply "play" more and bring my camera with me.

I've had a lot of clarity in the past two weeks as to how I'd like to spend my last semesters here at Carolina. And what it means to be a Christian woman in photojournalism. Some pretty cool stuff...I'm excited. Expect a more detailed post later. I need to go find more pictures.

No comments: