Saturday, May 9, 2009

end is near

what a crazy day
crazy week
crazy semester
crazy year
crazy last
four
years
of
my life

God stilled me, shocked me, with his grace today. spent several hours outside at the stonehenge-replica in chapel hill, praying, crying, needing him, then being moved by his LOVE for me. he called me and then saved me from a bad long-distance relationship, he put me in a HUGE family where I can be a big sister and a little sister and a daughter to many. He put passion for photojournalism (which is really a deep desire to be vulnerable with others and enable them to be vulnerable with me, for His glory...to share that with others) in me, and He has seen me through a lot of shit, pardonmylanguage.

God changes hearts. It happened today, this semester, this college era of my life. there are always hard-hearted periods, but it doesn't stop Him from working. Praise God.

I love you, Lord.

No comments: