Sunday, January 20, 2008

spectacularspectacular

so i was looking at my old blog website...I haven't written regularly since 2006. i used to put so much creative energy into writing and journaling, and I really don't do that much anymore. I'm secretly happy...I think i do my processing through conversations now. With others and with God. As far as creativity goes, it's slowly become incorporated in my personality/photographic explorations and I want to just let it explode.
anyways, i just felt like putting that out there.
As melanie pace so beautifully reminded me, God is not just at work...but working all things for our good! I look back over the past three years, and I have laughter. Laughter because the good has visibly interlaced itself in my whole being. So much change. So much hard change, but what I see is good. Very good. And I am still being molded.

1 comment:

Sethery said...

Props on the phrase steal. Social smoking is one of my favorite things to do. I'm glad we're producing.